Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer Flawless Review

Hi Beauties,

Under eye circles are my beauty blemish.  I have purply circles that need an industrial strength concealer to cover them up.  At my last trip to Ulta, I picked up Boi-ing Concealer by Benefit Cosmetics because it said it was just that: Industrial Strength.  While the limited selection of shades (01-light, 02-medium) scared me, the Ulta sales girl said it worked great... she was right.

Boi-ing 01-light is perfect for my under eye circles as well as my blemishes and red spots.  I prefer to use a concealer brush because I find that when I use my fingers, I have to add more product then I do with the brush.  I put it on top of my foundation and it blends into my skin very well so it is not noticeable.  Erase Paste by Benefit also claims to cover eye circles but it is more of a pink undertone which really cannot work anywhere but your eyes, so I decided to try boi-ing which doubles as an eye circle eraser and a full face concealer. It is now my every day concealer and I am very happy with my purchase.  However, it is not in a tube so if you prefer squeezable liquids for concealers, Boi-ing may not have the application/consistency that you prefer.

Boi-ing Concealer (01-light) by Benefit Cosmetics

Flawless Scale
A
Price: $19
Pick Me Up: Sephora Stores, Ulta Stores, Sephora Online, Ulta Online, Benefit Cosmetics Online
Bottom Line: As long as you are not picky about the application (brushing vs. squeezing) this concealer is a wonderful buy.  Covers flawlessly with minimal product.

No comments:

Post a Comment