Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MAC Lipstick: The Flawless Shade

Hi Beauties,

I know for a lot of you, the MAC lipstick counter can be overwhelming.  I went there today spur of the moment with absolutely no color in mind, the unfortunate makeup artist had to swatch me so many times she must have been glad when I left.  The key to a successful MAC run is knowing what you want.  This color in particular is my absolute favorite MAC color.  It is my go-to everyday whereable lip shade and I love it for every occasion.

If you are starting your MAC collection, or are just looking for a back to school shade, MAC Lipstick in HUE is an ideal choice. This color is advertised as a "soft pale pink (glaze)" and it is true to its description.  Hue is a soft pinky neutral that is nude enough for everyday but still has enough color to make your face pop.  It is a sheen finish so the addition of gloss is totally up to you.  The best part is no lip liner is needed!

MAC Lipstick in Hue


Flawless Scale
A
Price:  $14.50
Pick Me Up: MAC Counters, Stores, and Online
Too Expensive?: Try Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Pink Sugar


Bottom Line: Buy it.  It is my Must Have MAC shade.... for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment